For Treasurer: Phyllis Denney
For Secretary: Sara Hyatt
Booster Club Information
1. The purpose of the Parkview Cheerleading Booster Club is to be a support to the cheerleading program at Parkview High School.
2. This club consists of the families of the cheerleaders and mascots.
3. We meet on a monthly basis from August May (excluding December).
4. A parent from each family should make it a priority to be in attendance at these meetings. Valuable information and coaching communication is received there in order to make the club and squads run more efficiently.
5. All PCBC families are encouraged to financially support our club. We have several levels of membership: Orange and Blue for current Parkview cheerleaders and their families, Community membership for outside family members and future Parkview students and their families.
6. Throughout the year, many activities take place for our cheerleading program. All Orange and Blue members will be asked to sign-up for a committee in order to have these activities be productive and positive for our cheerleaders.